KeyScouts is hiring a SEO & Inbound Marketing Account Manager to join our team.
If you have experience in SEO and online marketing, if you would like to challenge yourself and join a team of aces, we would like to hear from you.
This is a full-time, remote position (work from home).
The Account Manager's role is to manage digital marketing campaigns for several clients and help our team exceed client expectations.
Check out the job description below:
- Define the online marketing strategy per every client (buyer personas, how to reach them online, messaging, buyer journey, etc.)
- Handle the onsite SEO activities (keyword research, meta tag composition, page optimization, site speed, work with Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics, etc.)
- Create monthly tasks and make sure things get done on time
- Be proficient with social media marketing, primarily on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Work with the content marketing team, guide them to meet the clients needs
- Communicate with customers regularly (provide updates, solve issues, identify problems ahead of time, etc.)
- Produce detailed monthly reports for our clients
- Constantly analyze the campaign KPIs and come with actionable insights - then rinse and repeat.
- Native English-speaker, or mother-tongue level
- Can work from home / remotely
- Has experience with SEO and Inbound Marketing in particular
- Self-motivated and autodidact
- Highly organized
- Super communicative
- Team player
- Internet savvy
- Able to lead and manage multiple clients
Any experience with HubSpot will be considered as a great advantage.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, send your CV to email@example.com