KeyScouts is hiring a B2B Social Media Marketing Manager to join our team.
Do you eat, sleep, and breathe social media? Are you looking for a new opportunity to learn and grow?
Then we want to hear from you!
The Social Media Marketing Manager's role is to develop the social media marketing strategies and manage all social media activities for our clients and internally for KeyScouts, as well.
Note: This is a freelance, remote position (work from home).
If you're interested in knowing more, check out the job description below:
- Managing the social media marketing strategy for KeyScouts and KeyScouts' clients; focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, SlideShare.
- Take charge of all social media activities (tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, etc.) for KeyScouts and KeyScouts' clients.
- Communicating in a professional and unique “voice” for each client; directly aligned with each clients’ vision and message.
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that bring relevant traffic and generate qualified leads.
- Engage with our clients’ target audiences on LinkedIn - share content, grow the follower base, and improve engagement on LinkedIn company pages.
- Tweet at least 30 – 50 times a day and engage with influencers to grow the following of our clients’ on social media.
- Publish multiple posts on Facebook per day and find ways to leverage Facebook to help achieve business goals
- Follow social media marketing best practices (the 10-4-1 rule)
- Work closely with each client's Account Manager to put Social Media SEO tactics into practice that are aligned with each client's keyword and SEO strategies.
- Work within HubSpot and have a deep understanding of other social media tools.
- Conduct a competitive analysis on client competitors to understand what they are doing on social media and how you can compete
- Native English-speaker
- BA degree from a reputable institution – preferably in Marketing or Communications, but applicants with sufficient work experience and examples of social media marketing successes will also be considered
- Can work from home / remotely
- 1+ years of Social Media Marketing experience in a company or marketing agency – preferably B2B
- Self motivated, looking for a challenge, and excited to make a significant impact.
- Highly organized, creative, and a team player
- Pays attention to even the smallest detail – there is no room for spelling mistakes
- Excellent business writing skills and can convey messages in a relevant and interesting way
- Experience on all major social media platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, and SlideShare
Experience with HubSpot will be considered as a significant advantage.
Experience with Facebook Ads and/or LinkedIn Ads will also be a big advantage.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org