KeyScouts is hiring a B2B Social Media Marketing Manager to join our team.
Do you eat, sleep, and breathe social media? Are you looking for a new opportunity to learn and grow?
Then we want to hear from you!
The Social Media Marketing Manager's role is to develop the social media marketing strategies and manage all social media activities for our clients and internally for KeyScouts, as well.
Note: This is a freelance, remote position (work from home).
If you're interested in knowing more, check out the job description below:
- Managing the social media marketing strategy for KeyScouts and KeyScouts' clients; focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Communicating in a professional and unique “voice” for each client; directly aligned with each clients’ vision and message.
- Creating and manage paid campaigns on LinkedIn and Facebook to drive traffic and generate qualified leads.
- Engage with our clients’ target audiences on LinkedIn - share content, grow the follower base, and improve engagement on LinkedIn company pages.
- Work closely with each client's Account Manager to put Social Media SEO tactics into practice that are aligned with each client's keyword and SEO strategies.
- Native English-speaker
- Can work from home / remotely
- 1+ years of Social Media Marketing experience in a company or marketing agency – preferably B2B
- Self motivated, looking for a challenge, and excited to make a significant impact.
- Highly organized, creative, and a team player
- Pays attention to even the smallest detail – there is no room for spelling mistakes
- Excellent business writing skills and can convey messages in a relevant and interesting way
- Experience on all major social media platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube
- Good communication skills
Experience with HubSpot will be considered as a significant advantage.
Experience with Facebook Ads and/or LinkedIn Ads is highly desired.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org