KeyScouts is hiring a B2B Content Manager to join our team.
Do you eat, sleep, and breathe content marketing? Are you looking for a new opportunity to learn and grow?
Then we want to hear from you!
The B2B Content Manager's role is to research and develop article topics and content campaigns for KeyScouts and our clients using the inbound methodology and to manage the content calendar. The role is perfect for someone who is organized, detailed-oriented, a clever storyteller, and likes to learn about new technologies.
Note: This is a freelance, remote position (work from home).
If you're interested in knowing more, check out the job description below:
- Create content strategies for clients
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis
- Manage a team of freelance writers
- Research topics and write outlines for the writers inline with SEO best practices, buyer personas, and content campaigns/strategies
- Edit content produced by the writers and provide feedback where necessary
- Manage the content calendars for KeyScouts and our clients and ensure deadlines are met
- Write clever and click-worthy CTAs
- Manage the production of content for external publication (outreach) for KeyScouts clients
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Create alternative forms of content besides articles and blog posts -> videos, infographics, ebooks, white papers, etc.
- Write marketing emails
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Maintain the KeyScouts website, landing pages, and blog, as well as clients’ blogs
- Be our HubSpot specialist -> manage onboarding for clients and all activities within the platform
- Perform content and HubSpot audits
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Native English-speaker
- BA degree from a reputable institution – preferably in Marketing or Communications, but applicants with sufficient work experience will also be considered
- Can work from home/remotely but is willing to attend occasional meetings in-person
- 1+ years of content marketing experience in a company or marketing agency – preferably B2B
- Self motivated, looking for a challenge, and excited to make a significant impact
- Highly organized, creative, and a team player
- Pays attention to detail – there's no room for spelling mistakes
- Autodidact with the ability to quickly grasp new technologies
- Excellent business writing skills, and can convey messages in a relevant and interesting way
- Proficiency with WordPress and HubSpot
If this sounds like a good fit for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org